The service you are requesting requires authentication.
Purchase your ticket to visit Leonardo's Last Supper
Leonardo's Last Supper is preserved in the refectory, or Cenacolo, at Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan.
Due to the fragility of the work, resulting from the technique that Leonardo da Vinci used to achieve his masterpiece, entry is only allowed every 15 minutes with a maximum capacity of 30 people at any given time.
BOOKING IS MANDATORY.
Due to the high demand for entrance all tickets must be bought in advance. Most of the tickets are put on sale four months before the date of the visit (e.g. September tickets are made available in June, October tickets in July and so on).
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- By contacting the call centre (Mon-Sat: 8-18:30) on: +39 02 92800360
- Online on the Vivaticket official website: click here
Number for schools only +39 02 92800362
INFO TICKET COLLECTION: Present the payment receipt at the ticket office next to the museum entrance at least 20 minutes in advance of the visit to avoid the risk of forfeiting purchased tickets.
The ticket office is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 08.15 to 19.00 (last admission 18.45). Closed on Mondays and public holidays: January 1st, May 1st, and December 25th.
TICKET COST (WHICH MUST ALWAYS BOOKED EVEN IF ENTRY IS FREE)
PRICE: € 10 (+ € 2 reservation fee)
REDUCTIONS: € 5 (+ € 2 reservation fee)
- European Union and EEA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland) citizens aged between 18 and 25;
- European Union and EEA state school teachers with permanent contracts.
FREE: € 0 (+ € 2 reservation fee)
- Visitors under the age of 18 years;
- I.C.O.M. (International Council of Museums) members;
- staff from the Ministry of Heritage and Culture;
- high school students in possession of a student card;
- EU teachers and students from the faculties of architecture, cultural heritage, science of education and degree courses in literature or literary subjects with an archaeological or art history option from the faculties of Philosophy and Literature;
- teachers and students from EU academies of fine arts;
- students from the Central Institute for Restoration, students from the Opificio delle Pietre Dure and from the School for Mosaic Restoration;
- journalists (it is compulsory to provide suitable proof of professional activity).
- Disabled European Union citizens accompanied by a family member or by a care worker;
- operators from voluntary associations that carry out promotional activities and disseminate knowledge of cultural heritage (on the basis of agreements signed with the Ministry - art. 12, paragraph 8 of the Code).
FREE: € 0 (without reservation fee)
Tickets bookable only through the CALL CENTER
- groups of students from EU public and private schools, accompanied by their teachers, subject to booking related services such as audio guides and guided tours. For schools that do not purchase other services a booking fee of 5Euro will be charged regardless of the number of people in the group.
- European Union Tourist Guides, in their professional role; a valid license issued by the competent authority must be shown for free entry but due to capacity issues entrance tickets must still be reserved through the Call Center;
- European Union Tourist Interpreters working alongside the guides.
ENTRANCE TO THE MUSEUM OF THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH IS FREE HOWEVER BOOKING IS STILL REQUIRED.